Classic Series 32x9cm Stainless Steel Wok
- Brands: Othello
- Product Code: T1030116
• Wok 32 Ø with lid, height 9 cm and weight: 2.8 kg
• Suitable for oven, ceramic, grill, induction
• Othello-Bottom 18 / 10 5-ply stainless steel for particularly even heat distribution
• 2 handles: a handle for the typical "whirling" with the wok, where the food is gently mixed and turned, and an additional handle for easy handling
• Made of 18/10 stainless steel, dishwasher safe, suitable for baking ovens, easy to clean, tasteless, acid-fast
• Easy to clean
Faster, healthier - Othello Wok!
You cook in the wok? Congratulations, you can hardly cook healthier - and faster either. Originally from China, the wok is an indispensable part of many Asian cuisines. But in Europe, too, he is advancing to a popular specialty pan.
Whirling in a lot of heat
On a standard European stove, it's best to use a flat-bottomed wok. The bottom of the Othello Wok gets very hot very quickly, so you can fry well. Our model has a handle. This makes it possible, which makes the wok so synonymous: The whirling, in which you take the wok from the plate, shaking and thereby turning the fried food. You want to cook gently, and by stirring your vegetables would be too unsightly. The extra handle handle of the Othello Wok makes it easier for you to handle everything as it can be grasped with two hands.
Just put the lid on it.
Our wok has a stainless steel lid. Mischief? No. Not if you want to use your wok versatile. As a classic wok for quick frying you do not need a lid. But: For dishes that are to stew or gently cook after searing or to develop a sauce, you use the lid. Very handy, right?
|Made||Wok 32 Ø with lid|
|Wall thickness||2.8 mm|
|Body thickness||0.7 mm|
|Bottom thickness||2,8 mm|
|Handles||Welded Stainless steel|
|Pot material||18/10 stainless steel|
|Material handle||Stainless steel|
|Stove||Suitable for oven, ceramic, grill, induction|
|EU standards||EN12983-1 2000|
|Scope of delivery||1 x wok, 1 x lid, 1 x product information, 1 x packaging|
|Packaging||630x380x155 mm, 3.64 kg|
|Lid Material||Stainless steel, 1 mm|
|Lid||Without air outlet|